Thursday, 9 April 2009
The Captain's Olympics
Nightwatchgirl thinks it's only fair for the captain of the Twenty20 side to be picked because he is really the best man for the job.
This means there must be some kind of testing process.
And NWG has devised the perfect game.
The Captain's Olympics.
This will involve:
1. 100m sprint (this will discount Robert Key).
2. A lie detector test (this will discount KP).
3. A swimming race (no pedaloes allowed) (this will discount Flintoff).
4. A height requirement (too tall or too small) (this will discount Stuart Broad and Steve Harmison).
5. A hair test (too few or too many) (this will discount Matt Prior).
6. A stand-up comedy show (with a laughometer) (this will discount James Anderson).
With these tests, England are bound to end up choosing the right man.
NWG is just trying to be helpful.