Monday, 15 June 2009
What are they laughing about?
NWG has just returned from the Oval and she has had an interesting day.
First the gripes:
1. England won the toss and should have batted second.
2. The weather had obviously come from the West Indies.
3. KP should have scored more runs.
4. Actually the whole team should have scored more runs.
1. NWG never believed that England would make it out of the group stage, let alone get to the semi-final, so she's not too disappointed.
2. She is reminding herself that it is only a game (that's a tough one).
3. It is a fact that the West Indies are a better twenty20 side than England.
4. She was at least at the game of the tournament (India v England).
5. English weather is a curse.