Sunday, 17 January 2010
How To Keep Your Feet On The Ground
Michael Vaughan, a pretty good commentator with an actual sense of humour, has said publicly what many have believed in a long time.
Stuart Broad is too big for his boots.
NWG therefore decided she should give Broad some handy hints to keep in touch with reality.
1. Remember you are not Andrew Flintoff.
2. England are not, and most likely never will be, the greatest cricket team in the world. Ever. So you cannot justify having an ego.
3. NWG would still ID you if you wanted to buy alcohol/get in to an 18 certificate film.
4. You haven't even started shaving yet.
5. If the wind blew really hard, you'd fly away. Have a meal once in a while.
6. If your dad wasn't who your dad is, it is highly doubtful you'd be where you are now. Harsh, but true all the same.