Monday, 27 December 2010
Rules For Ricky
1. NWG shouldn't even have to write this down, but cricket is not football.
2. No talking back to the umpires.
3. No swearing at the umpires.
4. No getting your tall mates (Wareckidle - see previous post) to try and intimidate the umpires.
5. Stop being a bad sport. You'd never see Andrew Strauss talking like that. In fact, NWG is almost positive he doesn't know any swear words.
6. Just because Santa didn't bring you a certificate for plastic surgery to have the scar removed doesn't mean you can take it out on umpires, or anyone for that fact.
7. Just let Michael Clarke take over. You've obviously had enough.