So much has changed.
And 2012 is almost over.
But NWG is back. And this time she means it.
In order to celebrate her return she's decided on the following:
1. Stop the annoying spammers from posting on her site.
2. Celebrate Alastair Cook more. NWG likes him a lot. This picture was probably just after he realised KP was back in the team.
4. Look forward to 2013. Mainly because it's the Ashes again. Twice.
5. Wonder more about Shane Warne's face. It is becoming more and more disturbing. Clearly Liz is not thinking of his rugged image (read bloated).
8. Make sure that no cricketer retires obviously so broke that he has to start a new career as a boxer. This is wrong on many levels and may deserve its own post.
And yes, before you ask. NWG has her Oval tickets for the Ashes. She is also considering going to Australia and watch a bit over there. She just has to save her pennies and wish for a miracle.